The Red Pen Tool is a revolutionary, easy to use piece of software that enables users to view, annotate and mark any digital file on-screen through a Flash enabled web-browser.
Finally a solution that removes the requirement to print out students digital work in order to mark it - simply upload the files into the tool and then view and mark them on-screen.
The software is available either as a stand-alone version to facilitate teacher assessments of student work, or as a VLE/Learning Platform module that can be used for both student self-assessment and teacher assessments.
Visit www.redpentool.com for a free trial or click here to watch a video demonstration.
- Mark, annotate and assess students digital work on your computer
- Add notes or comments directly on to the digital work
- Link assessment objectives to the student work
- Preserves original student content (critical for qualification related work)
- Students quickly receive the marked work electronically, complete with the teachers comments
- No need to print out digital work or install the original software used to create the work
- Annotate and indicate where assessment criteria are met exactly as you would with pen and paper - directly on the work
- Add audio feedback and graphical stamps
- Students quickly receive the marked work electronically, complete with your contextual feed back and marks
- Accessible anytime from school, home or any internet enabled device
- User or institution wide site license subscription available
- Works with any printable digital file e.g. Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, etc. - support for Video and Sound files coming soon!